Joint pro bono initiative to support WHO’s fight against Ebola
Sikiwis and Congo Telecom (national telecom operator in the Republic of Congo) joined forces to deliver an advanced mobile platform supporting World Health Ogranization Africa in its fight against Ebola.
The “Stop Ebola” application supports several services to ease access to information and provides a mobile communication platform to facilitate information flows to and from populations in all affected countries and areas.
The application is delivered as a full pro bono initiative created by Congo Telecom and Sikiwis to support WHO Africa in this critical phase.
The application supports a number of services among which:
• Key prevention information
• How to recognize Ebola symptoms descriptions
• Interviews of Ebola survivors
• Per country detailed information
• Local contacts information for WHO and partner medical teams
• Ebola Treatment Centers location, availabilities and contact procedures
• Regularly updated surveys to help identify population awareness and location based propagation feedback
• Report a case form where people can request assistance from visual reporting of possible contamination cases
The application can be downloaded here:
For android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stopebolawhoofficial
For IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stop-ebola-who-official/id921077961?mt=8
Sikiwis is an innovative company based in Paris. With over 6 years of research and development in the field of cloud and mobile applications, Sikiwis currently operates extensive mobile services ranging from smart cities, medical solutions, news solutions, security management and Commerce . Medicapps is Sikiwis’s platform fully dedicated to Mobile apps for the medical field